Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone out there is having a great start to 2006. We kicked off in the new year in our usually low key style. Just a dinner out with friends. After all the Christmas activity and the annual party we throw for our friends the day after Christmas, all my DH and I feel like doing on New Year's is hanging out. We did manage to go down to San Diego to be with my friend Jen, which was great.

Now it's back to work, and after being at home for three weeks, it's not easy to be back in the office again. Although I think my DH is correct in saying that we really wouldn't appreciate the time off without having to work the rest of the year. My foot is feeling better now, and I am able to hobble around a little more. By the end of this week, I might be able to start wearing a regular shoe again. Woo-Hoo! Whoever thought that would be such an accomplishment?

I finished Tubey over the break, but don't have a postable picture yet. The batteries died in my digital camera the day that I wore the sweater, and now it's drying after being washed. Once I wear it again I'll get a picture up here. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and it was such a quick knit that I might make another. However, I have made a resolution to finish the hourglass and the zip up sweater, so another Tubey will have to wait.

Happy New Year, and Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger