Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Friday!

Your 1920's Name is:
Jonnie Margarette


Ok, here's something silly for a Friday. I wanted to get pictures up, because I have so much to show you, but my computer at home has stopped working. It's decided it can't perform the simplest of tasks, like staying on when I want to work on it. We bought a new computer this week, but are waiting to get our DSL package in the mail (yes we are finally upgrading from dial up), so until it gets there, my blogging has to be confined to a few spare minutes I can find at work. Anyway, I accomplished a lot last week that I'd like to show you. I finished the back of the baby dress, I took a picture of the finished Hourglass Sweater, and I got about half of the body knitted for Cheesylove. Maybe by next week we'll be up and running.

Wish me luck this weekend. My DH and I are going to a 2-year old's birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. I have been to Chuck-E-Cheese as an adult and with my co-workers, but that was during the week when the place was completely empty. I'm sure it will be jam packed on a weekend day. I just hope I make it out alive.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Verda Leota said…

    Many people do not come out of Chuck E. Cheese alive. At best your hair will turn green. Love and I'll call you this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger