Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No Pictures

Ok, so I don't have any pictures yet, but I did make some progress on my knitting projects this weekend, thanks to a nasty little cold which kept me sniffling on the couch all weekend. I finished one and 3/4 scarves. After last year's Christmas knitting, I never wanted to knit scarves again, but with two unfinished sweaters and an unfinished wrap, it's nice to actually complete something. However, my collection of UFOs does not prevent me from looking for more things to start. This is what caught my eye today. Cute, and it seems so quick to knit. If only I could focus.

TTFN!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous gwen said…

    I've been looking at that SAME pattern! I think you should do it, it would look great on you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger