Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm Still Here

I know I have been MIA of awhile. Work has been busy, so I haven't been able to post while I'm here and have been too tried to once I get home. Not that I have had much knitting related progress to post on. I'm afraid that until this weekend, I have been too busy with my social life to knit. I guess I have to get out of the house and visit friends sometimes. I did find out this week that I will probably will have time to do tons of knitting in December because it looks like I will be having foot/bunion surgery then. My doctor says I'll have to stay in bed for at least five days, so that should give me plenty of time to work on some projects.

I did get some knitting done this weekend. I cast on for the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. After my last experience with the Tivioli Tee, I made sure to wash my swatch before starting. I'm using this yarn in daffodil. Cross your fingers for me that this one turns out the right size or else I may swear off knitting forever.

TTFN!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous anmiryam said…

    Swear off knitting? Never, never!
    When I have a string of failures, I usually resort to something that doesn't have to fit, or isn't complicated or just plain floats my boat to work my way through!

    But, this sweater is going to work. Really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger