Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Doggie Distractions

I did get some knitting done this weekend. That is, until I got this. It really is as cute as it looks. Now I have my own Chihuahua named Chachi. Of course I also had to spend all the extra money to buy the DS to play it on, but as a person who desperately wants a dog but can't have one (my two giant cats already take up enough space in my house), it's worth it.

In knitting news, I finished the body of my Hourglass Sweater up to the yoke and have started on the first sleeve. I'm actually working on double pointed needles because I didn't have a size 8 circular that was small enough and I didn't want to wait until I could get to the yarn store. I was surprised to find that it doesn't really seem to take too much longer that way. I'll post picture later this week when I get more done. I'm also working on a crochet project for my secret pal, that I'll post when I get it finished and sent out.

TTFN!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Angela:
    You have a secret message. Go to your website comment --- http://tinyurl.com/83h5p

    Write the first letter of each sentence and you can read your secret message.

    Fellow knitter ;)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Design enthusiasts blog
    You've always needed a good eye if you wanted to make a splash in design. You also had to be in New York, Paris, Berlin, or some other design capital to feel the vibe, let alone add to it.
    Visit new york car insurance about new york car insurance related stuff.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger BuBBle GuM KniTs! said…

    I read on your June post you are working on the "Color on Color" scarf. There is an errata for this pattern in case you have not gotten it yet.
    http://www.interweave.com/knit/books/be_Scarf_Style.asp

    BGK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger