Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Actual Photos

Yes, that's right. I finally have photos to post. I know I have been a little lazy with my knitting pictures.

First of all, I want to send a big thanks to my secret pal. Look at the goodies she sent.



It was a green/Florida theme this month, and she sent me Taffy (one of my favorites!), Key Lime pie mix, a pencil with a cute little alligator attached to it. The beautiful scarf here:



and something she's been calling the green mistake.



It was an unsuccessful knitting project she was making for me, but I can't quite figure out what it was supposed to be. Thanks again Pal for everything!

I also have a progress photo of my Hourglass Sweater.



I've started the increases at the waist, so I'm about half way done with the body. So far the measurements are correct, so I'm thinking it will fit. Hopefully I'll have more progress to report at the end of the week.

Until later, Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger