Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It Fits!!!

I knitted liked crazy on the Tivoli Tee yesterday, and reached the point where the designer suggested trying on the sweater. It fits!! I was even more excited to discover that I should be able to wear a regular bra with the sweater as well. You never know when it comes to wide necked garmets. Now I can't wait to finish.

I'll probably have time while I am on my way to San Diego this weekend. I am driving down with some co-workers for Comic Con 2005. This is not my typical kind of event, but we usually go for work to scope out new action figures, games and entertainment. There are some interest lectures as well, and it's always entertaining to see grown men (and some of the few women who attend) dressed up like Jedis or Clingons. I will definitely post pictures from that for your enjoyment. Whenever I go to these events I realize the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons is a pretty acurate profile of a comic book collector. Even my DH, who loves to buy, read, and collect comics, was pretty freaked out when he went with me to the convention last year. He didn't want to be associated with fans who were quite so zealous.

That's it for today. Until later, Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous anmiryam said…

    Can't wait to see what the finished Tivoli Tee looks like!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous gwen said…

    woo hoo! i can't wait to see it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger