Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Monday, May 09, 2005

The End Is Near!

That is the end of my Matron of Honor duties. I managed to survive the bridal shower this weekend. After so much planning and running around it went really well. I think my friend and her guests had a great time, and I am so relieved that it is over. I'm so glad none of my other good friends are getting married any time soon.

Between the shower and my Birthday (which was Friday) I have no knitting progress to report. I started a shrug (of my own design) in Knit Picks Elegance, and hope to get some work done on that while I am at my in-law house tonight. I can't say enough good things about Elegance. It is so soft and silky, and knits up beautifully. I highly recommend it.

I will get some pictures up here later this week (I hope). Until later, Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous gwen said…

    i so wish i could design things. i can manipulate a pattern, but designing is just beyond me. i can't wait to see it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger