Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Obsession?

Is it wrong that whenever I have a free moment or am bored at work I knit, or blog about knitting, or read other blogs about knitting? I guess maybe it's just that I really need a diversion right now. I am stuck in the dilemma that I imagine many other people who work for a large corporation are. I love my job, I love what I do, I love most of the people I work with, but much of our upper management is too far removed from what really is happening to know what is going on, but not so far removed that they can't make our lives crazy. I love my immediate boss, but her bosses are nuts!! They choose to ignore all the problems in our department, and get mad if anyone tries to approach them to try to help fix these problems. They make themselves so unapproachable that no one can come to them if they have a problem, and they state that everyone is happy because no one has been able to tell them otherwise. I really am conflicted between staying and leaving. I guess when I spend my days being more unhappy than happy, I know it's time to go. I really wish things would get better because I can't spend much more time surfing knitting webrings. I'm coming up with too many new projects!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger splatgirl said…

    Boo for workplace dysfuntion! Of course I'm never opposed to seeing all the new projects you come up with :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger