Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mission Completed

I finished the little purse last night. I have to say, trying to sew a beaded fringe on the bottom of it may not have been my best idea. It's a little messy, but passable. I even had time to knit a matching cover for my little digital camera that is always getting scratched in the bottom of my purse. I'll have to post pictures after this weekend.

Tonight I'll be busy packing for the big weekend away. We are driving out to Palm Springs tomorrow morning, and the weather should be beautiful. In the mid 80s already! We rented a house out there with our own private pool, so with the weather being so great we should get good use of it and have plenty of time to soak up the sun.

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger