Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Matt's The Best

OK, I have to take some time today to publicly praise my husband. He is the best! He always takes trips with me to the yarn store, even though I know it's not his favorite thing to do. He listens to me ramble on and on about the things I want to knit and even my frustrations about knitting even though I'm sure he has no idea what I'm talking about most of the time. He prints out all the knitting patterns in color that I find on the Internet, and reads this blog all the time. Yesterday he even printed out the tank pattern from Knitty that I talked about in my last post, and brought it home for me.

So I just have to say, Matty your the best! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger