Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Flower Basket Shawl

As promised, I cast on for the Flower Basket Shawl last night. This is my first lace project, and I am loving it! I like the level of concentration it takes to follow the chart, and the outcome is worth the effort. With the needles I'm using the pattern is a little loose, but I think I like it because it shows off the soft, fluffiness of the Alpaca Cloud yarn. I can see why so many of you out there have made more than one of these shawls.

I hope to start on the second chart tonight, but don't know if I'll have the chance. My husband, cats, and just general insomnia kept me up most of the night. Being sleepy and knitting don't mix for me, and besides, I might just crash as soon as I get home. At least my office is freezing already so I should be able to stay awake for work.

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger