Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blogger MIA

I know I have been MIA for a few days. Work has been crazy, and I haven't been home until after 9:00 this week. At least it's almost Friday. Yeah!!! I love my job most of the time, but I hate it when it takes over my life like this.

I started on the Honeymoon Cami over the weekend. I knitted a swatched, and the gauge looked pretty good, but I think the product looks a little small so far. I don't want to rip it out because I don't think the yarn would handle it well. It splits like crazy, and when I ripped out the yarn I used for the swatch it was a mess. I know that it will be a little stretchy, but I don't need it to be obscene (although my husband says he doesn't mind if it is and I just wear it around the house). I've gone through about a ball and a half, so I guess I could just get rid of what I've done so far and start over, but then I may have to buy all new yarn because what are the chances of matching a dyelot on yarn I've bought over the Internet? What's a girl to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger