Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So Close Yet So Far

Well I made some progress on Clapotis over the weekend. I got within 4 repeats of the decrease rows (i.e., almost finished!) when I ran completely out of yarn! Luckily I was able to run out to the yarn store closest to work and find that last skein I needed, and even in the correct dye lot! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post of the finished Clapotis within the next few days. Unfortunately work has put me in a bad mood, and with all the rain we are having, I want nothing more than to hide at home and knit.

In the meantime, I started on a crocheted purse that my mom ordered for me from one of her crafty catalogs. I'll get some pictures of that up soon too.

Until then, Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger