Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Slow Going

This has been one crazy week at work. I can't believe how long the week seems. At least we are getting a little closer to Friday.

I managed to get a few rows done on the baby blanket last night. I really wanted to work on Clapotis, but I was too tired to concentrate on anything. I also needed to leave some attention free to watch the last episode of The Amazing Race that I had Tivoed. I've never made a blanket before, and I find it somewhat frustrating. I like projects with a little quicker gratification, like being able to tell that after three hours of knitting your project is a little bigger. Oh well, at least I have a while until the baby is due, so I can work on it slowly and work one some other more interesting things in the meantime.

Speaking of more interesting..I'm still waiting on my yarn for the Color-On-Color. Bah!

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger splatgirl said…

    Good luck with Color on Color! I'm knitting it now and it's very entertaining. If you're interested and didn't know, there's a yahoo group just for it that has some great hints and tips http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coloroncolour/
    Your Clapotis is going to be beautiful...it's on my list of things I want to knit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger