Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

No Help

With no help from my computer, I was finally able to get this post up. My computer stinks! My hubby and I are still saving up to get a new one.

Speaking of the hubby, look at the beautiful Valentine's surprise he sent me.



They smell so good and really brighten up my messy desk at work. He is the best!!

I've made a little bit of progress on Clapotis. This is kind of a bad picture because of the flash, but here you go:



Oh, and I finally got the last of my yarn for the color on color. Thanks to Lara for pointing me to the Yahoo group knitting the color on color. I'm excited to see everyone else's progress, and get some helpful tips.

That all for now. Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger