Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Stupid Me

Ok, so I had to frog the Alien Illusion Scarf. Stupid me for not knitting a sample swatch again! Now I think I've gotten the correct size, so I hope to work on it all weekend, and get the thing done!! I'm making for a friend who lives in Japan, but by the time I mail it, it will never get there in time for his Birthday at the end of this month.

I've got a few projects planned when I finish that darn scarf. I want to start on a pair of fingerless mitts for both me and my husband. There is a pattern in Weekend Knitting that is pretty cute, but looks kind of confusing. Has anyone tried it and can offer any helpful advice? I also need to start on a baby blanket for my cousin. I can't believe she's already having her second baby, and I can't even get my life in order to have one!!

Well I'm off now to get some actual work done before the weekend. Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger