Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Secret Pals 4

I had a little break at work today to answer those questions for secret pals. Here they are:


1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I am definitely not a yarn snob. I can’t afford to be. I appreciate natural fibers, but with some projects it’s just not economical. I think that I do end up using Lion Brand for most projects because it is cheap, and easy to find.
2. Do you spin? Crochet? I crochet too. Spinning looks like a lot of fun, but I haven’t had the chance to try it.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) I’m allergic to a lot of things, but most of them are trees, weeds, and grass.
4. How long have you been knitting? About a year and a half
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do have an amazon wishlist, but only update it around my birthday or christmas.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I think I like fruity sents best, especially peach.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Definitely, especially for chocolate.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I also make candles and sew. I love photography too. I just don’t have enough time for everything.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like all kinds of music. I’m currently in the market for a new computer than can do everything!
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? I really don’t have a favorite. I love everything!
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a husband and two fat cats. No kids yet, I’m still too young!
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I think it would be nice to become extremely wealthy and have time for all my hobbies.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I don’t have any favorites.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I really hate eyelash. I’ve made a few scarves for people from it, and they look cool, but I don’t like working with it.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? I’m so excited to start the Color on Color Scarf for the Scarf Style book. I think other than that I am obsessed with learning new techniques and stitches.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I don’t have a favorite, I just like variety. I get bored knitting too many rectangles.
17. What are you knitting right now? Some fingerless mitts for me and my hubby.
18. What do you think about ponchos? I like ponchos. I’d love to knit one.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I don’t have a preference. I think both work well depending on the project.
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I definitely prefer bamboo or plastic. I hate the way aluminum feels when knitting, and I don’t have to worry about my cats getting as injured when they attack my plastic or bamboo needles.
21. Are you a sock knitter? Not yet.
22. How did you learn to knit? I taught myself from a book
23. How old is your oldest UFO? I think it’s about 8 months old. It was a sweater for my husband, and I couldn’t keep my gauge consistent, so I gave up for now.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I think my favorite cartoon characters are Paul Frank, Hello Kitty and Emily the Strange. I also love Happy Bunny.
25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
26. Is there anything that you collect? Barbies and I Love Lucy stuff

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous gift basket for him said…

    Hi Angela, you have a fantastic blog. Keep it up. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on gift basket for him when I found your page. Your Secret Pals 4 is a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. If you wouldn't mind, I'd would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on gift basket for him then drop by and check it out.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous how to start a gift basket business said…

    Hi there, a real useful blog. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on cheap gift basket when I ended up on your page. Obviously Secret Pals 4 is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for cheap gift basket.
    Should the need ever arise where you need information on cheap gift basket then drop by for a look.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous gift basket los angeles said…

    Hi there, a real useful blog. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on customer gift basket when I ended up on your page. Obviously Secret Pals 4 is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for customer gift basket .
    Should the need ever arise where you need information on customer gift basket then drop by for a look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger