Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

No Pictures, No Knitting

Well I intended to post some pictures last night, but my crappy day at work led me to a night of drinking red wine and moping on the couch in front of the television. I don't know if it's just because it's the first week back at work after a long break, but right now work stinks. I hope its just a phase. Normally I like it here, but lately it seems a little rough. At least my hubby is always supportive and is there to hug me when I feel I need it.

I feel a little gyped today because the page for today in my page a day knitting calendar is just a continuation of yesterday's pattern. What the heck! It says "Pattern-a-Day," so there should be a new pattern everyday.

Since I have to pictures to leave you with, I will leave you with a joke.

Max: Waiter, I want a chicken smothered in gravy.
Waiter: If you want it killed in such a cruel manner, you'll have to do it yourself.

OK, I know that joke is horrible, but if someone could explain what is funny about it, I would appreciate it.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous sp4 said…

    i have that calendar, and i feel the same way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger