Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Here Comes the Sun

Finally we have some sun here in Sunny CA. It seems like the rain is stopping for a few days, and now it will be clear and beautiful for a while. It's amazing how unprepared we are for weather here. It seems like whenever we get any rain, we have floods and mudslides and car accidents all over the place.

I was able to get some pictures uploaded last night of some finished projects, so enjoy!

Purple Purse

This one was for my Sis-In-Law for Christmas. It knitted up very quickly, but was a little saggy.

Green Change Purse

This change purse was so fast to knit. I made it for my brother's girlfriend. I gave it to her for her birthday, and put a gift card inside. I thought it was a little nicer than giving just the gift card.

Rose Scarf

I used the pattern for the Butterflies are Free scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation, but replaced the butterfly with roses because I didn't have the right size DPNs to make the i cord for the butterfly body, and wanted to finish this scarf fast. I used the rose pattern that is availble in the Scarf Style book. I still hope to make the butterfly scarf now that I have increase my supply of DPNs.

And just for fun, a picture of one of my kids, Catherine. I just thought this was cute when I was scrolling through my memory card, so I thought I'd post it. I need to get one of Roscoe up here too, but he seems to be blinking in every picture I have.



Happy Knitting!! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger