Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Alien Illusion Scarf

I am nearly done with with Alien Illusion Scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch, so I thought I should post some pics. Really all I have left to do is block it and add the fringe.


Looking at the scarf straight on....

....and now from the side so you can see the illusion.

I have to say, after frogging the scarf and starting over twice, I am quite happy to be almost finished. I can't wait to move onto my next project, which I think will be the fingerless mitts for my hubby. I bought some gray yarn over the weekend, so I'm ready to go! I also went through the tedious task of ordering all 48 colors of yarn needed for the Color On Color scarf from Scarf Style. I swear it took forever, and as soon as I ordered it I found out that a few websites are offering kits that include all the yarn. I wish I had know before. I really can't wait to start the scarf, it's such as beautiful design!

I've also joined Secret Pals 4, so in my next post, I'll have to get to all those questions.

Until then, Happy Knitting!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger