Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Pictures Yeah!!

Ok, so I think I finally go my technical issued straightened out, so here are some picutres of my finished projects for the month.

Some knitted....


Danielle's Green
This is a cool Lime Green using Lion Brand fun fur. I'm making another in white for my other little sis.


Kel's Orange
This one I made for my friend Kelly who wanted something bright to wear when she went home to Iowa for Christmas. I made it with Bernat Boa in Tweety Bird. I didn't like knitting with the yarn, but I think final product looks pretty cool.



Nicole's Green and Teresa's Red
I hate to part with these two. I used Patons Allure to make it, and they were both so soft and pretty I wanted to keep them for myself.

...and some crocheted.


Danielle's Blues
I made this one using Bernat Satin yarn. It was cheap and acrylic, but so soft and shiny. I liked it so much I'm making a second in pink for another friend.


Kat's Red
I made this one for Kat, trying to copy another scarf she saw and loved. I think I did a pretty good job, she loved it and has worn it everyday since I gave it to her.

I'm sure this will be my last post before Christmas. I've got a ton to do to get ready for Christmas Eve dinner. So to all of you out there, have a great holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger