Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Only 4 Days to Go!!

There is only 4 days until Christmas, and it feels like the middle of summer here in So. Cal. Today it has finally cooled off to about 70-degrees, but the 80-degree weather lately makes it seem like we should be celebrating the 4th of July instead of Christmas.

The knitted gifts have been loved by everyone who has received them so far. I even have a group of friends and family who want me to teach them to knit or crochet after the holidays. I love converting my friends into Crafty Chicks!!

I still have three more presents to finish, and one that will have to wait until after Christmas, as every craft store within a 30 mile radius of my house seems to be sold out of the Spring Desert Lion Brand Landscapes yarn I need to finish a fourth project. I am about 2 inches too short on one scarf, and can't seem to find that last ball to finish. Oh well. I guess I will show the recipient the scarf she will get once the yarn is back in stock.

As for the pictures, I am still trying to get them posted. I found the USB cord for my camera (well actually the Hubby found it after I went nuts trying to look for it) but now I can't seem to upload the pictures to my server to get them online. I have an e-mail into the tech support department that hosts my other website, so I am crossing my fingers that the can help me resolve the problem.

Until then, I will have to keep on knitting. Maybe once I get it figured out, I'll be finished, and can post everything I have been working on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger