Crafty Chick Knits

Ramblings about knitting, life, and whatnot.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One more Down...Four and a half to go!

Well I completed one more project last night. It was actually a crocheted scarf for my boss. I was trying to imitate a scarf she saw someone else wearing and loved.

So now I've got four more scarves and half a purse to finish. I'm feeling better about getting them all done, especially since the rest of the projects I have planned use bulky or super bulk yarn, and should knit up very quickly. I can't wait until I'm finished so I can finally knit something for myself. I just bought Stitch 'N Bitch Nation and really want to try some of the patterns in there. Sadly, every knitted item I wear is store bought because I keep giving away everything I make.

No pics yet. It dawned on me last night that I couldn't post anything because I somehow lost the USB cord to my digital camera when we moved into our new condo. I really need to look into getting a new one. I will try to get something up soon.

Guess I should get back to working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger